Idk, i just wanna share what am i feeling now ☺️
Last January 2015, I just introduced with someone by my 'ex-girlfriend's friend (let say her name : P). F was breakout with my friend (let say his name : I), and get married with R.
Yeah i know that was complicated 😆
Back to the someone that i told to, let us say his name is A, mr.A.. I just crushed with him by his story told by mrs. P. He is a good man, fund his college fees by himself, and also all his life fees during on college. I just too curious to him, what so special of this man i think.
After that introduced on BBM, we never meet at all until Maret 2015. He is so passive, and just 'let-it-flow' kind of person. So i think i have to more active to him. It was so difficult to arrange the first meet up. Until he said that he was at Blok M Square to lunch with his office friend. I just felt that was a chance for me to meet him first time (i know thats's not a good moment). Finally, i called him by phone for first time, and he said that he lunch at Shifa's place (my customer's resto), so we can met there. My heart was upbeating that time. Finally, we met there, and just shaking hand, not lunch in one table, me with my friend, and so do him. Ha ha ha silly moment..
And then, we never meet again until on May 2015, i asked him to accompany me to attending my office-friend's wedding. Aaaa i was so happy to know that he can accompany me that time, alhamdulillah.. I can't describe what i felt that moment, sooo happy ☺️
(Part 1)
To be continued..
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar