It was my so-happy-moment to know that he want to accompany me attending my friend office's wedding reception. I just can't sleep well, so nervous and always imagine what should i do if i met him for the second time. I prepared my dress about two days before, and always saying that i'm so happy to my sister and my mom. I choosed to use my salem colour dress, that i wore to Neriva's wedding. I hope that he'll like what i use to.
And the day begiiinnn...aaaa..i came to his office (because one day before, he told me that he can't shuttled me on mu home because of his overtime), i waited on the shuttle bus station in front of his office, and wait him about 10minutes. When he come, i think i can't controlled my face to look cool that time π
So, i offered him to drive, but he don't want to, and it doesn't matter for me, he will be served best at that time ☺️
Afte we arrived to the place, i met almost my office mates. I introduced him as my friend. And i think he is a good man with good personality. He can bring himself as 'a partner of me' to the wedding. Not too shy but not too much too π aaaa.. I just loved him i guess. He accompanied me to took a food, to go to the toilet, and he did it well, with all his kind of heart. And when in car, he was so helping, about looking for the route, about vehicles around my car, and he also want help me to took my shoes behind me, oh i was so impressed. Thank you thank you thank you.
To be continued..

aaah... aku tunggu update selanjutnya molaaa... hihi :*
BalasHapus